It’s always the little things that get you. A simple touch from someone you love. A sip of water when you’re thirsty. A hang nail. The coffee you spilled on your way to work. The red light you always hit. A phone call from a friend when you need them most. I’m waiting for a little thing known as summer.
The first five months of this year have been a blessing, disguised as challenges.
But the lessons you learn from the little things are always the keepers:
1. Learning how to let someone in.
2. Remembering how to stay a child at heart.
3. Sometimes you must let go.
Photo by: Rosie Hardy
4. When your problems are big; you’re bigger.
5. Sometimes… it’s OK not to be OK.
6. The sun will come out again, and you’ll get another chance to paint the future you desire.
Photography: Willow & Frank